HMR uses many media sources to expand its pool of quality healthcare professionals. By having an extensive group of staff, we can be sure to not only fill the shift for the client but also to fill it with a member of staff that is highly competent. We are constantly running schemes to keep our campaigns fresh and the latest ones include:
- RGN Cash for Mates Scheme - If someone recommends a nurse, they will be rewarded long term! Call the office for further details! This is for the duration of their employment with HMR.
- HCA Recommend a HCA Scheme - If someone recommends a HCA/Support worker then they will be rewarded with a £50 bonus, once the healthcare professional has completed 150 hours of work.
Even if you do not get referred, you can still save yourself a large sum of money. Please see scheme below:
- Free to Join Scheme - For any healthcare professional, they can take advantage of this scheme to save nearly £200! Due to our strict pre-employment checks, we need to be sure that everyone who is cleared to work is of a fully compliant standard. This means you will get refunded for items you have to pay out to get fully compliant e.g.
- DBS Check
- Mandatory Practical Training to Skills for Health UKCSTF standards
- Practical Online Training to Skills for Health UKCSTF standards
- Fully embroidered and personalised uniform
- Modern and laser printed ID Badge